Welcome to Padova!
The University of Padua, the ICMATE-CNR and the city of Padua will have the pleasure and honor of hosting from 12 to 14 February 2020 ENERCHEM 2 – the second Congress of the EnerCHEM interdivisional group of the Italian Chemical Society.
ENERCHEM 2 will deal with the main topics related to the chemistry contribution for renewable, clean and sustainable energetics, among others:
- catalysis (electro-, photo-, photoelectro-)
- hydrogen and solar fuels/chemicals production
- artificial photosynthesis
- 2D materials for energy applications
- technologies for CO2 valorization
- electrochemical devices for energy conversion and storage
- thermal storage for solar applications and energy efficiency
- recycling and re-using, circular economy and sustainability
- replacing Critical Raw Materials
ENERCHEM 2 will be articulated in Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. It will represent a forum where the classical chemical divisions (organic, inorganic, physical, industrial, electrochemical, analytical, computational, materials… ) will merge to contribute with an unitary vision to address sustainable solutions to the urgent needs of our planet.
We hope that this will be a great occasion to exchange new ideas, start new collaborations or cement those already started .... and, why not, spend a few hours together in a city that knows how to be very welcoming and stimulating.
Deadlines and News
Please note that the deadline for submitting scientific contributions is November 27, 2019.